« Impertinent » Caviar Perle Noire
Impertinent is young caviar. A short maturing period from two weeks to two months gives it creamy, buttery and smooth notes and a delicate nutty flavour
Discover this caviar, which is also defined by some as “fresh caviar”: it owns a so subtle and fin flavour you might want to make discover this new gastronomic experience to your friends!
A short refining from 0 to 2 months provides soft creamy, buttery, smooth hints, fin and rich hazelnut flavour with longer finish, while evolving.
The colour from blond to pearl grey, with golden glints will delight you. To maintain and ensure this unique character, we impose a short Best Before Date of 4 months.
- Postage offered from 90€ VAT.
- Express delivery within 24/48 hours in France
- Cold chain respected
- 100% Périgord
- Sturgeon eggs, salt, E285 preservative
- Siberia sturgeons (Acipenser baerii)
- Conservation 4 months maximum at 4°C; see DLUO on the back of the box.
- Recommended quantity